The middle school leadership team is a group of middle schoolers ready to take action and is open for any 5-8th grade student. The middle schoolers lead our school by supporting and enhancing the quality of our teaching and learning. Not only that, they help make a difference in our school community.
Some of the projects they have already completed are:
- Placing anonymous notes in all K-8 lockers to brighten a day
- Collected spiritwear for kids who do not have it
- Added vinyl letter stickers around the school that portrayed kind sayings, bringing a smile upon anyone that may pass them
- Set up a used shoe donation site for our school through SWALCO
- Donation drive for Ukraine in partnership with BSPO
- Hosted Neon day for K-5 math students
- Feed My Starving Children
- Kindness Bingo Challenge
- Service projects (The Lake County Haven)
- Monthly school-wide spirit days
This is only the beginning! As the middle school leadership team continues to grow, they will exceed in making our school a better place!