The middle school leadership team is a group of middle schoolers ready to take action and is open for any 6-8th grade student. The middle schoolers lead our school by supporting and enhancing the quality of our teaching and learning. Not only that, they help make a difference in our school community.
Some of the projects they have already completed are:
- Placing anonymous notes in all K-8 lockers to brighten a day
- Collected spiritwear for kids who do not have it
- Added vinyl letter stickers around the school that portrayed kind sayings, bringing a smile upon anyone that may pass them
- Set up a used shoe donation site for our school through SWALCO
- Donation drive for Ukraine in partnership with BSPO
- Hosted Neon day for K-5 math students
- Feed My Starving Children
This is only the beginning! As the middle school leadership team continues to grow, they will exceed in making our school a better place!
MIDDLE SCHOOL LEADERSHIP KINDNESS BINGO CHALLENGE
The Middle School Leadership Team challenges Bannockburn students to a fun game of KINDNESS BINGO! Complete this Bingo card and return to your homeroom teacher by February 14th for a prize. (The Leadership Team will provide the prizes!)
Bring on the kindness!Our Middle School Leadership is on the hunt for organized lockers! Students may receive a shout-out and a prize for a clean locker!
MIDDLE SCHOOL LEADERSHIP WINTER SERVICE PROJECT
The Lake County Haven, located in Libertyville, is a social-service agency that empowers homeless women and their children to achieve permanent, independent living. The Haven provides shelter, housing, and professional services to help people move away from homelessness to independence. Their goal is the long-term stability and self-sufficiency of their residents.
Please consider donating any items from the list below by Friday, January 20th , 2023.