District 106 COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information and Updates
This page is intended to provide the Bannockburn School District 106 community the latest communications and information regarding the Coronavirus. District Administrators will continue to communicate with families via email when providing updates, however, this page will be updated regularly to provide families with an additional resource.
District Communications Regarding Coronavirus
What can families do?
- Continue to practice effective hand washing techniques (using soap for 20 seconds or more)
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Stay home as much as possible
- Contact your physician if you have question/concerns regarding your personal health history and implications of Coronavirus COVID-19
- Alert the school of any planned or recent travel
- Remain calm and reassuring