BSPO EXECUTIVE BOARD
President: Mary Grzeskowiak
Vice President: Anna Donato
Treasurer: Sara Sampra
Secretary: Allison Bowman
EXECUTIVE BOARD POSITION DESCRIPTIONS
- Runs monthly BSPO meetings inclusive of voting.
- Sets meeting agenda.
- Main contact person for issues relating to BSPO and email communication.
- Creates and distributes newsletters.
- Runs meetings when the president is not present.
- Works closely with the president to oversee the organization.
- Oversees the committees and runs a portion of the meeting regarding committee reports.
- Organizes and runs yearly board elections, ultimately appoints committee head positions.
- Maintains all financial material: checkbook, budget, tax returns, all documentation with state and federal government.
- Provides information to the accountant for the completion of taxes.
- Provides checks for field trips and hot lunch providers (if necessary due to vendor).
- Tracks CDs.
- Records minutes and member attendance at meetings.
- Types minutes and sends them to BSPO President to email out to the school community.
- Sends correspondence to members, school faculty/staff for matters of congratulations, thanks and condolences.
- Records meeting minutes when recording secretary is unavailable.
- Communicates with teaching staff regarding correspondence needs.